From Wednesday to Sunday from noon to 6 pm *
* Late opening every Thursday from 6pm to 8pm except for school holidays
(next late opening on Thursday, September 26th, 2019)
Last admission is half an hour before closing.
Closure of the museum on 25 December, 1 January and 1 May each year.
Open from Wednesday to Friday from 1 pm to 6 pm
and on Saturday from 11 am to 6 pm (closed on public holidays).
Summer closure of the Resource centre from July 14 to August 23, 2019
Terms of Access
As part of the Vigipirate plan, bags, luggage and bulky items are not allowed in the Abattoirs Museum.
An automated locker service is available in the basement.
Reservation is required for any group visit, with or without a speaker.
8 € (full price)
2 € during the Late Opening from 6pm to 8pm
5 or 6 € (reduced rate)
Free on the first Sunday of every month except July, August and September 2019.
Reduced admission charges
- Young people from age 13 to 17
- Large families
- Over 65s
- "Toulouse Culture" card holders
Group rates (on reservation)
1 € per person
- School/ university groups
- Groups with learning and developmental disabilities
5 € per person for other groups from 10
(with corresponding I.D)
- People who work in the arts
- ICOM members, journalists, disabled visitors, unemployed visitors
- Art and architecture students
- PinkPong, regional contemporary art network members
- "Chèques Toulouse culture" and "Pass tourisme Toulouse" card holders.