From Wednesday to Sunday from noon to 6 pm *
* Late opening every Thursday from 6pm to 8pm
Last admission is half an hour before closing.
Closure of the museum on 25 December, 1 January and 1 May each year.
Open from Wednesday to Friday from 1 pm to 6 pm
and on Saturday from 11 am to 6 pm (closed on public holidays).
Terms of Access
No cloakroom service is ensured during the duration of the exhibition "Picasso and the Exodus".
As part of the Vigipirate plan, bags, luggage and bulky items are not allowed in the Abattoirs Museum.
Reservation is required for any group visit, with or without a speaker.
8 € (full price) - 5 € (reduced rate)
2 € during the Late Opening from 6pm to 8pm
Free on the first Sunday of each month.
Reduced admission charges
(with valid I.D)
- Young people from age 13 to 17
- Over 65s
- Large families
- "Toulouse Culture" and "Pass Patrimoine Midi-Pyrénées" card holders
Groups:1 € per person
- School/ university groups
- Groups with learning and developmental disabilities
(with corresponding I.D)
- People who work in the arts
- ICOM members, journalists, disabled visitors, unemployed visitors
- Art and architecture students
- PinkPong, regional contemporary art network members
- "Chèques Toulouse culture" and "Pass tourisme Toulouse" card holders.