Open Wednesday to Sunday from 12 pm to 6 pm
Full price: 8 €
Half price: 6 €
- Over 65 years old
- Map Toulouse Culture
Half price : 5 €.
- Children from 13 to 17 years old
- Students (valid card)
- Large families
Please, give the change (multiples of 5) or pay without contact by bank card
(with corresponding I.D)
- People who work in the arts
- ICOM members, journalists, disabled visitors, unemployed visitors
- Art and architecture students
- PinkPong, regional contemporary art network members
- "Chèques Toulouse culture" and "Pass tourisme Toulouse" card holders.
A maximum of 150 people can be welcomed at the same time in the museum.
Wearing a mask is compulsory (not provided), except for children under 11 years of age.
Hydroalcoholic gel available at the entrance and for access to the toilets.
Group visits up to 10 people maximum.
The cloak room is closed.
Bulky items are not accepted (bags, suitcases, helmets, scooters, skateboarding, etc.)
Priority lifts for people with reduced mobility and families with strollers.
Cane seats and strollers are available on request from the reception staff.
Exact change (multiples of 5) or contactless payment by credit card.
The Resource Centre
The Resource Centre is open by appointment only. More information