From Wednesday to Sunday from noon to 6 pm *
* Late opening every Thursday from 6pm to 8pm except for school holidays
(next late opening on Thursday, September 26th, 2019)
Last admission is half an hour before closing.
Closure of the museum on 25 December, 1 January and 1 May each year.
Open from Wednesday to Friday from 1 pm to 6 pm
and on Saturday from 11 am to 6 pm (closed on public holidays).
Terms of Access
As part of the Vigipirate plan bulky items are not allowed in the Abattoirs Museum.
An automated locker service is available in the basement.
Reservation is required for any group visit, with or without a speaker.
- Friday 20 September 2019: 6 € (full price) / 4 € (reduced rate)
- Free admission Saturday 21 and Sunday 22 September 2019 as part of the Heritage Days.
- Wednesday 25 September 2019: 6 € (full price) / 4 € (reduced rate)
- From Thursday 26 September 2019: 8 € (full price) / 5 € (reduced rate)
Free on the first Sunday of every month.
Group rates (on reservation)
1 € per person
- School/ university groups
- Groups with learning and developmental disabilities
5 € per person for other groups from 10
(with corresponding I.D)
- People who work in the arts
- ICOM members, journalists, disabled visitors, unemployed visitors
- Art and architecture students
- PinkPong, regional contemporary art network members
- "Chèques Toulouse culture" and "Pass tourisme Toulouse" card holders.