COVID-19 / In accordance with new government recommendations, the Abattoirs, Musée - Frac Occitanie Toulouse will be closed from Sunday March 15 until further notice. Take care of yourself, hoping to find you soon.
Open from Wed. to Friday from 1pm to 6pm and on Saturday from 11am to 6pm.
Closed on public holidays.
Terms of Access
As part of the Vigipirate plan bulky items are not allowed in the Abattoirs Museum.
An automated locker service is available in the basement.
Reservation is required for any group visit, with or without a speaker.
Full price : 8 €
Reduced fares :
- 6 € (over 65 and Toulouse Culture card)
- 5 € (students, teachers and children over 13)
2 € (single price) during late opening every Thursday.
No late opening during school holidays.
Free on the first Sunday of every month.
Group rates (on reservation)
1 € per person
- School/ university groups
- Groups with learning and developmental disabilities
5 € per person for other groups from 10
(with corresponding I.D)
- People who work in the arts
- ICOM members, journalists, disabled visitors, unemployed visitors
- Art and architecture students
- PinkPong, regional contemporary art network members
- "Chèques Toulouse culture" and "Pass tourisme Toulouse" card holders.