Following government announcements, les Abattoirs is closed until December 15.
Our events and guided tours are postponed or cancelled.
We hope to see you soon.
In the meantime, please take good care of yourself.
les Abattoirs, Museum - Frac Occitanie Toulouse
Open Wednesday to Sunday from 12 pm to 6 pm
Late opening until 8 pm on Thursday
Late opening except holidays.
No Late opening on Thursday 29 October 2020.
les Abattoirs will be open on 1 November and 11 November 2020.
Full price: 8 €
Half price: 5 € or 6 €
- Children from 13 to 17 years old
- Students (must show valid student card)
- Large families
- Over 65
- Toulouse Culture Card
Please, give the change or pay without contact by bank card
(with corresponding I.D)
- People who work in the arts
- ICOM members, journalists, disabled visitors, unemployed visitors
- Art and architecture students
- PinkPong, regional contemporary art network members
- "Chèques Toulouse culture" and "Pass tourisme Toulouse" card holders.
A maximum of 150 people can be welcomed at the same time in the museum.
Wearing a mask is compulsory (not provided), except for children under 11 years of age.
Hydroalcoholic gel available at the entrance and for access to the toilets.
Group visits up to 10 people maximum.
The cloak room is closed.
Bulky items are not accepted (bags, suitcases, helmets, scooters, skateboarding, etc.)
Priority lifts for people with reduced mobility and families with strollers.
Cane seats and strollers are available on request from the reception staff.
Exact change (multiples of 5) or contactless payment by credit card.