Prepare my visit
Find all the information you need for a successful visit to the museum!
- Opening times and fares
- At the museum
- Getting to Les Abattoirs
Open from Wednesday to Sunday from 12pm to 6pm (cash registers closed à 5:30pm).
Late opening, Thursday until 8pm, except during school holidays.
Library open by appointment only.
Annual closures: 25 December, 1 January, 1 May.
- to electronic tickets (present yourself directly to the museum officer)
- Friends of the Abattoirs
- for guided tours
- for school visits and workshops
- holders of a disability card
- to people with disabilities
- people with reduced mobility
This access is through the door on the far left.
Go inside and report to the reception desk.
Full rate: 4 €
Half rate: 3 € or 2 €
Toulouse Culture Card
Groups of 10 or more with prior reservation via email@example.com
Children from 13 to 17 years old
Students (valid card)
Nocturne at les Abattoirs, Thursday from 6pm
Please make up the balance or pay without contact by credit card
Free of charge
On presentation of proof of identity less than 6 months old:
Children from 0 to 12
Maison des artistes card holders and Ministry of Culture card holders
Art and architecture students
ICOM members, journalists
Members of the regional contemporary art network
Toulouse culture vouchers
Toulouse tourism pass
Disabled person and their companion
Beneficiaries of the RSA
Closing of the cash registers at 5:30 pm
Conditions of access :
Bulky objects are not accepted (suitcases, backpacks exceeding 40 cm, scooters, skateboards, etc.)
Priority lifts for people with reduced mobility and families with pushchairs.
Cane and pushchair seats available on request from the reception staff.
We are equipped with a Trottibox. Please note that padlocks are not provided.
In accordance with the Government's announcements, the presentation of a vaccination pass is no longer necessary from 14 March 2022 to visit the Abattoirs.
Wearing a mask is no longer compulsory. Dispensers of hydro-alcoholic gel are available at the entrance of the establishment.
Close to the city centre, the Abattoirs are quickly accessible by :
- Metro - Line A - Station Saint-Cyprien-République
- Bus - Lines 31 and 45 - "Les Abattoirs" stop
- Bicycle - VélôToulouse stations available next to Les Abattoirs, parking spaces available in front of the building
- Car - Pay parking available at Place Saint-Cyprien. Parking for people with disabilities is available on the Charles Malpel alley, about 200 meters from the entrance to the Abattoirs.