From Wednesday to Sunday from 12.00 to 18.00.
Late opening every Thursday until 20.00 (except during school holidays).
Resumption of late openings on Thursday, October 5, 2017.
Last admission is half an hour before closing.
Open from Wednesday to Friday from 13.00 to 18.00, and on Saturday from 11.00 to 18.00 (closed on public holidays).
Starting Friday, February 3, 2017:
7 € (full price) / 4 € (reduced price)
Late opening (Thursday): 2 €
Free on the first Sunday of each month.
Reduced admission charges
(with valid I.D):3 €
- Young people from age 13 to 17
- Over 65s
- Large families
- "Toulouse Culture" and "Pass Patrimoine Midi-Pyrénées" card holders
Groups:1 € per person
- School/ university groups
- Groups with learning and developmental disabilities
(with corresponding I.D)
- People who work in the arts
- ICOM members, journalists, disabled visitors, unemployed visitors
- Art and architecture students
- PinkPong, DCA, Platform, regional contemporary art network members
- "Chèques Toulouse culture", "Pass tourisme Toulouse" and "Cartes ambassadeur SoToulouse" card holders.
In addition to new presentations of our permanent collection, we regularly mount temporary exhibitions of Modern art supplemented by projects by selected Contemporary artists. When installations or conversions are underway, some of our exhibition spaces may be temporarily closed to the public.